ChexAdvisor Educational Report
ChexSystems consumer reports include historical debit and credit-related information on consumers. Companies use this information, sometimes along with other data providers (such as a credit bureau or other alternative data provider) as a means to evaluate a consumer for a product or service offering. Some example situations in which ChexSystems data can be used for evaluation include consumer applications for a:
- Bank account
- New auto loan or lease
- Credit card
- Short-term installment loan
- New utility or phone service
CBA has partnered with ChexSystems to provide access to the ChexAdvisor Educational Report. This partnership provides CBA Members with the opportunity to access ChexSystems data in real-time, hopefully, increasing client retention and engagement.
Through the partnership between CBA and ChexSystems, CBA Members can now access:
- Discounted rates on ChexAdvisor Educational Reports
- Enriched programming and client experience through the ChexAdvisor Educational Report and accompanying education access
- Waived implementation and monthly minimum fees*
- Implementation and credentialing support from CBA experts
- Product and customer support from ChexSystem expert
*Fees are waived for subscribers who are contracted and active with product transactions prior to December 31, 2020. Please refer to your contract for specific details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Chex Systems, Inc. (ChexSystems®) is a nationwide speciality consumer reporting agency under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The FCRA defines a "consumer reporting agency" as any person which engages in the practice of assembling or evaluating consumer credit information for the purpose of furnishing it to third parties. ChexSystems is a consumer reporting agency and, more specifically, is a nationwide speciality consumer reporting agency.